- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: Feasts
Shalom! Let us join together in prayer for strength in the storms! 🙂 Abigail Dear Abba… we know that Your timing is perfect. During this time of the Fall feasts, we think of new beginnings, we think of repentance and … Continue reading
The next two aspects of the dream go together and are rather humbling, especially since I am actually writing this out twice…the first post having disappeared. I kept trying to take a shower, but things kept coming up involving all … Continue reading
I am working on a signature braid for my Shabbat bread. Here are a couple of photos of my last two loaves. This is our soda bottle Chanukiah!
Abba…You spoke to us of holy days and times. You spoke to us of Your appointed times. You made it clear that You wanted to spend time with us, that You wanted us to take those times to draw especially … Continue reading
For an article to accompany the video go here.
Abba…during this feast of Unleavened bread may we be extra careful to keep examining ourselves. Please show us if we have any chametz/leaven in our lives… any sin that we need to confess and be done with. May we strive … Continue reading