- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah Chanukah/Hanukkah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Russ Miller refutes Bill Nye #1Snow cylinders show us the age of that area of the earth. Right? Not necessarily!the rose
- Russ Miller refutes Bill Nye #1
- Through The Joshua Fund, Evangelicals are caring for the poor & needy in Israel, the West Bank and five Arab countries with the love of Jesus. (Here’s an update on the Board’s visit to the epicenter.) August 22, 2017
- Announcing the 2017 Epicenter Conference: “What does the Future Hold for Israel and Her Neighbors?” (Register today) August 14, 2017
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- To Whom Should We Show Forgiveness? August 22, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: Feasts
Shalom! Let us join together in prayer for strength in the storms! 🙂 Abigail Dear Abba… we know that Your timing is perfect. During this time of the Fall feasts, we think of new beginnings, we think of repentance and … Continue reading
The next two aspects of the dream go together and are rather humbling, especially since I am actually writing this out twice…the first post having disappeared. I kept trying to take a shower, but things kept coming up involving all … Continue reading
I am working on a signature braid for my Shabbat bread. Here are a couple of photos of my last two loaves. This is our soda bottle Chanukiah!
Abba…You spoke to us of holy days and times. You spoke to us of Your appointed times. You made it clear that You wanted to spend time with us, that You wanted us to take those times to draw especially … Continue reading
For an article to accompany the video go here.
Abba…during this feast of Unleavened bread may we be extra careful to keep examining ourselves. Please show us if we have any chametz/leaven in our lives… any sin that we need to confess and be done with. May we strive … Continue reading