- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
- article link
- Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh
- not religion
- Rosh Hashanah
- Shabbat Shalom
- spiritual journey
- the Creator
- How Many Meetings? May 29, 2021I have heard people in meetings give all kinds of opinions about how many meetings a person needs to attend. There is nothing in the big book of AA specifically about that. Some say you have to do 90 meetings … Continue reading →
- How Many Meetings? May 29, 2021
- Your mission…forgiveness the rose
- Dear Abba, please forgive… March 28, 2021
- Photo December 19, 2014
- Does God See Color in His People? July 30, 2021 Ryan Lambert
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: personal
Avinu Shebashamayim/our Father in heaven, thank You for including me in Your work and plans. I know I am but one little part of Your team, but I pray that I will do my job well. No matter what our … Continue reading
Dear Creator, as I go about my day, may I be a comforting word to someone who needs one. May I be a strong arm to someone who needs strength. May I be an encouragement to someone who … Continue reading
Elul 8 – Taking Initiative It takes initiative to go out to meet God, even when He is in the field, close and available. It takes initiative to extend yourself and it takes love. We find in Galatians 5:14 “For … Continue reading
Elul Day 6 – To Console and be Consoled The first week of Elul is the fourth week in the Seven Weeks of Consolation, which begin immediately following the destruction of Tisha B’Av. God comforts and consoles us while we … Continue reading
Elul – personal inventory time Elul, when spelled in Hebrew letters, is the acronym for the words, “I am to my beloved, my beloved is to me” (ani l’dodi v’dodi li — oftentimes it will be inscribed on the inside … Continue reading
Avinu, You see, You hear, You know. What a HUGE comfort that is. We rest in Your capable hands, knowing our names are written on Your palms. We trust You to do what is best and to get us through … Continue reading
Have questions? Just ask!