- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: photography
Obviously, the thing I want most is for Dave to get better…to be pain free. But, if we cannot have that, the next best thing is for him to get SSDI. He has an appointment to see the SSDI doc … Continue reading
Shalom, Abigail! Let us come together to the Source of all Living Water! 🙂 Abigail Dear Abba, I lift up all of Your people. I pray blessings over them and encouragement. May they be springs of Living Water as Your … Continue reading
I like Sukkot. Well, actually I like all the feasts…the moedim…the appointed times…of the L-rd. (I even like Yom Kippur and did my first Yom Kippur fast this year.) What is special about Sukkot to me is that our Messiah … Continue reading
You know the expression… “if the L-rd don’t come and the creek don’t rise”? Well, the L-rd didn’t come (not in all His glory, anyway), but the creek sure did rise! It was a raging torrent when we got up. … Continue reading
Shalom! Let us follow Him together, through the rocky places and the dry places. 🙂 Abigail Dear Abba… sometimes the path is SO rocky and the climb is SO steep! We stub our toes and step on jagged stones as … Continue reading
Shalom! Let us follow Him together, through the rocky places and the dry places. 🙂 Abigail Abba…it is so easy to kvetch (complain) about how life is going for us. Yet, in kvetching, we are saying that Your will is … Continue reading
Shalom! Let us join together in prayer for strength in the storms! 🙂 Abigail Dear Abba… we know that Your timing is perfect. During this time of the Fall feasts, we think of new beginnings, we think of repentance and … Continue reading
Shalom! Let us join together in appreciating the beauty around us! 🙂 Abigail Dear Abba… in the midst of all the darkness and the evil things happening all over the world, may we always be aware of the good things … Continue reading