- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
- article link
- Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh
- not religion
- Rosh Hashanah
- Shabbat Shalom
- spiritual journey
- the Creator
- How Many Meetings? May 29, 2021I have heard people in meetings give all kinds of opinions about how many meetings a person needs to attend. There is nothing in the big book of AA specifically about that. Some say you have to do 90 meetings … Continue reading →
- How Many Meetings? May 29, 2021
- Your mission…forgiveness the rose
- Dear Abba, please forgive… March 28, 2021
- Photo December 19, 2014
- Does God See Color in His People? July 30, 2021 Ryan Lambert
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: photography
Would it not be strange if a universe without purpose accidentally created humans who are so obsessed with purpose? ~Sir John Templeton Indeed it would! Don’t you think? Feel free to comment!
Avinu, You said You would never abandon us. Yeshua said He would never leave us or forsake us. We have Your Ruach HaKodesh within us. We know Your words are sure and You are faithful. Avinu, … Continue reading
Ever been “hugged” by God? You probably have, but just didn’t know it. We were “hugged” three times in one day. Thursday morning, Dave had an appointment with his pain doctor. Again, the van would not start, but this is … Continue reading
When we fret and worry, we are forgetting one or both of two things. One, how mighty our Creator really is and how able to accomplish all things according to His will and plan. Two, how much He loves us … Continue reading
Obviously, the thing I want most is for Dave to get better…to be pain free. But, if we cannot have that, the next best thing is for him to get SSDI. He has an appointment to see the SSDI doc … Continue reading