- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: God
Shalom, mishpochah (family)! May the L-rd bless you and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance to you and give you shalom. … Continue reading
I love my Creator. He has blessed us tremendously. We have very little compared to many in this country and yet we have abundance compared to others in this country. When I look at the world as a whole, again, … Continue reading
Shalom, mishpochah (family). I am so glad my life does not depend upon my feelings/emotions. My life depends upon the Truth of who I am in HIM! When I am tempted to be a bit down or discouraged, I make … Continue reading
I have only one thing I truly desire: and oh how poorly do I live it out! To dwell in Your house, O L-rd all the days of my life, gazing on Your beauty and seeking You – Your presence. … Continue reading
May you be blessed all the day long…all the week long. Remember that our Creator sees you and what is happening with you. The wicked seem to be getting away with a lot, but there WILL come a time of … Continue reading
I AM responsible for my attitudes and how I respond to people and situations. I AM NOT responsible for what other people think or believe…whether it is about me, the world or anything else. I AM responsible to seek out … Continue reading
This is the second article at which I looked for my friend. Does God require Sabbath-keeping of Christians? My response: In the first paragraph, if you notice, it is listing G-d’s holy days….the ones He put in the same scriptures … Continue reading
I was recently in a discussion about shabbat. My friend presented me with two articles and asked for my thoughts. Here is the first one. Did Constantine change the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday? Here is my response. It is … Continue reading