- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Category Archives: spiritual journey
I am thankful for the changing seasons. I am thankful for all the people who survived Hurricane Harvey and that it was not worse than it was. I am thankful that this life is not all there is…my real Home … Continue reading
We humans sure can make a mess of things…without even trying. And when we do try, that is when the most horrible evil takes place. I think of serial killers, mass murderers, torturers, sexual abuse, violence, slave traders/owners and so … Continue reading
I am trying something new and would love feedback. I write most days in my “journal”. Rather than trying to type it all up (and lose the formatting and colors), I thought I would take a photo and upload the … Continue reading
Avinu, I lift up my spiritual family to You. I am so glad that Yeshua intercedes on our behalf. A lot of the time I do not know exactly what to pray. But Avinu, there is one prayer that is … Continue reading
I am so thankful we were able to meet face to face over the internet with our Messianic Rabbi and go deep into the Word this week. Whether in our home, at our local Sunday fellowship or over the Internet … Continue reading
This world may seem dark and gloomy. Things may seem hopeless…for a variety of reasons. It helps to understand there is a bigger picture than our neighborhood…than our states…than our country…than the whole world. Our Creator has a plan … Continue reading
I have been pondering this verse lately: But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Saviour; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7 There are times in life when things seem to … Continue reading