- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Category Archives: God
This world may seem dark and gloomy. Things may seem hopeless…for a variety of reasons. It helps to understand there is a bigger picture than our neighborhood…than our states…than our country…than the whole world. Our Creator has a plan … Continue reading
I have been pondering this verse lately: But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Saviour; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7 There are times in life when things seem to … Continue reading
Why do we fight against the obvious? For centuries man has tried to deny the plan of God. We have refused to be held accountable to our maker. We kick and scream and drag our feet, hoping that if we … Continue reading
Avinu shabashamayim, as we start a new Gregorian calendar year, may we turn our hearts more fully to You. May we seek You above all else…to KNOW You and to walk in Your ways. May we seek to … Continue reading
Chanukah is typically called the Festival of Lights because it commemorates the miracle of one days worth of oil burning for eight days after the temple was taken back from the Greeks. However, the literal meaning of the Hebrew word … Continue reading
It is possible to experience heartache even in the midst of joy. It is also possible to experience joy even in the midst of grief and heartache. This has been a rather difficult year. More than some years and less … Continue reading
Thank You, Abba, for sending us the Promised One. Thank You for sending Him to show us how to walk in Your ways. Thank You for sending Him to remind us of what You were already telling us…that it is … Continue reading