- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: spirituality
I am trying something new and would love feedback. I write most days in my “journal”. Rather than trying to type it all up (and lose the formatting and colors), I thought I would take a photo and upload the … Continue reading
Avinu, I lift up my spiritual family to You. I am so glad that Yeshua intercedes on our behalf. A lot of the time I do not know exactly what to pray. But Avinu, there is one prayer that is … Continue reading
I am so thankful we were able to meet face to face over the internet with our Messianic Rabbi and go deep into the Word this week. Whether in our home, at our local Sunday fellowship or over the Internet … Continue reading
Every day is a new day. A day to learn. A day to grow. A day to appreciate what we have. A day to mourn what we have lost so that we can move on. A day to reach out … Continue reading
Avinu shabashamayim, as we start a new Gregorian calendar year, may we turn our hearts more fully to You. May we seek You above all else…to KNOW You and to walk in Your ways. May we seek to … Continue reading
Thank You, Abba, for sending us the Promised One. Thank You for sending Him to show us how to walk in Your ways. Thank You for sending Him to remind us of what You were already telling us…that it is … Continue reading
Shalom, mishpochah (family)! May the L-rd bless you and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance to you and give you shalom. … Continue reading
From my quiet time this morning: Abba, You are GOOD! You are amazing! How could I want anything more than You? You created me. You LOVE me, in spite of all my MANY blow-its and imperfections. Your PERFECT LOVE covers … Continue reading