- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Category Archives: Reflections
I am thankful for the changing seasons. I am thankful for all the people who survived Hurricane Harvey and that it was not worse than it was. I am thankful that this life is not all there is…my real Home … Continue reading
A man can no more diminish God’s glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell. ~C. S. Lewis Our Creator is who He … Continue reading
We humans sure can make a mess of things…without even trying. And when we do try, that is when the most horrible evil takes place. I think of serial killers, mass murderers, torturers, sexual abuse, violence, slave traders/owners and so … Continue reading
OK. I have some EXCITING news that is personal. (All caps for emphasis only.) First, I want to say that I do NOT have a “product” or “plan” to sell. I have NOTHING to sell anyone regarding this. AND I … Continue reading
I am trying something new and would love feedback. I write most days in my “journal”. Rather than trying to type it all up (and lose the formatting and colors), I thought I would take a photo and upload the … Continue reading
You have been given a gift…a new day. What will you do with it? Will you live in a way that honorable and wise and compassionate? Or will you holler and scream at those who disagree with you? Will you … Continue reading
This world may seem dark and gloomy. Things may seem hopeless…for a variety of reasons. It helps to understand there is a bigger picture than our neighborhood…than our states…than our country…than the whole world. Our Creator has a plan … Continue reading