- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: Challah
Here I am…back again. I am always thankful and I am trying to write about it more. We had friends here from out of town. They came two days ago and left this morning. What a blessed time to be … Continue reading
I am working on a signature braid for my Shabbat bread. Here are a couple of photos of my last two loaves. This is our soda bottle Chanukiah!
I am working on coming up with a signature braid. The crown is not original to me, and I did not do it very well. The two outer ones are actually a variation I made of the crown., but they … Continue reading
We interrupt the news for some ‘at home’ talk. I really want to write more about what we are doing here at Beit-Shalom, but that is going to be a challenge until after this election. Between academics, sharing the truth … Continue reading
Good Morning! Today we start “school” at home. My lesson plans are completed enough, so off we go. With Dave leaving for work very early this morning, I decided to stay up and get a start on making my Challah … Continue reading
Abba…You spoke to us of holy days and times. You spoke to us of Your appointed times. You made it clear that You wanted to spend time with us, that You wanted us to take those times to draw especially … Continue reading
Just sharing some photos of some of my bread making. This is the dough… for these loaves. As you can see, I am still working on the braiding! I also have difficulty with the top braid sliding off the bottom … Continue reading
Abba…after Pharoah let Your people go, You led them on an amazing, purifying adventure. You delivered them from bondage to Egypt and her false gods and then started the process of taking Egypt out of them to make for Yourself … Continue reading