- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: gratitude
I am so thankful we were able to meet face to face over the internet with our Messianic Rabbi and go deep into the Word this week. Whether in our home, at our local Sunday fellowship or over the Internet … Continue reading
I serve and love an amazing G-d. In spite of all my imperfections and foibles and sinfulness, He loves me. Regardless of how the term got started (and misunderstood), that is real unconditional love. That love without conditions is … Continue reading
Battling health issues is never a fun thing. Thankfully, I have been fairly healthy overall. But there are some things I have been fighting for years. Because they are not “serious”, I did not give them much thought. It was … Continue reading
It is nice to be back. Between being sick and making lesson plans, I have been a bit on the busy side…not to mention being almost blindsided by something in life. I write “almost” because I have actually seen it … Continue reading
Well, I wrote initially that I might not get to it every single day. Skipping Shabbat will most likely be the norm, but yesterday wasn’t Shabbat. I will, however, do all 100 days, regardless of when I get them written! … Continue reading
Today, I am thinking about my house. It is unfinished, which can be challenging at times. However, when I think about how we lived in a tiny RV for 5 1/2 years…wow! For an idea of what that was like, … Continue reading
I had a really blessed Shabbat, for which I am grateful. The thing I am focusing on today is music. Music touches the soul in ways that are unlike anything else. It can soothe and comfort. It can excite and … Continue reading
Shabbat! I am SO thankful for Shabbat. It is a time we set aside to just be with Abba and with family in a special way. I typically stay off of Facebook and I try to curtail my computer time … Continue reading