- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah Chanukah/Hanukkah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Russ Miller refutes Bill Nye #1Snow cylinders show us the age of that area of the earth. Right? Not necessarily!the rose
- Russ Miller refutes Bill Nye #1
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Loose Change April 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Getting to the Heart of Replacement Theology April 25, 2017 Ryan Lambert
Tag Archives: food
I feel impressed to write each day for the next 100 days about something for which I am thankful. I don’t know if I will be able to keep up with it, but that is my goal. Each day may, … Continue reading
I love having a floor. I mean, seriously, I have yet to learn how to levitate. So that floor keeps me from falling to the ground beneath the house. I think that is a nice thing, even though it is … Continue reading
I am working on a signature braid for my Shabbat bread. Here are a couple of photos of my last two loaves. This is our soda bottle Chanukiah!
I had to redo my lesson plans because we are not progressing in each subject at the same rate. So, I split my combined lesson plan into separate lesson plans. Today, I almost finished my last one. It is very … Continue reading
As I sit here this morning preparing for Shabbat tonight, my thoughts naturally turn once again to my L-rd. I realize that I don’t spend as much time with Him as I would like or as I should. That makes … Continue reading
I am working on coming up with a signature braid. The crown is not original to me, and I did not do it very well. The two outer ones are actually a variation I made of the crown., but they … Continue reading
This is one of my sourdough loaves. Elias says it looks like an alien is giving birth. We also think it looks kind of like it is sticking its tongue out! These are more normal looking loaves. I am trying … Continue reading
I decided to use the Kitchen Aid for the third batch. I used the dough hook only and scraped the bowl a lot to make sure it all got mixed. Then I let it rise in the bowl overnight. The … Continue reading