- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: thoughts
A man can no more diminish God’s glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell. ~C. S. Lewis Our Creator is who He … Continue reading
I am trying something new and would love feedback. I write most days in my “journal”. Rather than trying to type it all up (and lose the formatting and colors), I thought I would take a photo and upload the … Continue reading
Every day is a new day. A day to learn. A day to grow. A day to appreciate what we have. A day to mourn what we have lost so that we can move on. A day to reach out … Continue reading
From my quiet time this morning: Abba, You are GOOD! You are amazing! How could I want anything more than You? You created me. You LOVE me, in spite of all my MANY blow-its and imperfections. Your PERFECT LOVE covers … Continue reading
Shalom, mishpochah (family). I am so glad my life does not depend upon my feelings/emotions. My life depends upon the Truth of who I am in HIM! When I am tempted to be a bit down or discouraged, I make … Continue reading
I highly respect Dr. Jim Garlow, pastor of Skyline church. I have heard him speak more than once at Tree of Life Messianic Synagogue, which now meets at Skyline. Dr. Garlow is a man worth hearing and I take seriously … Continue reading
I am grateful to have always been the kind of person to “keep short accounts”. I try to forgive, or overlook, quickly. Although I have struggled with some relationships in my life, I always worked hard not to hold onto … Continue reading
There is nothing like a possible negative test result to get you to do some soul searching. Where am I in my life? Most importantly…my spiritual life? Am I as close to my Creator as I should be? As I … Continue reading