- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: love
Life is not without its struggles. I try to be transparent because I know everyone is fighting some sort of battle. If I am transparent, it sometimes encourages others to be equally so. So many times we all try to … Continue reading
Amazing G-d, Amazing Love What an amazing G-d we serve. What amazing love He has for us. He is so perfect and we so not perfect. Yet, He loves us! He is so very holy/set apart and we are all … Continue reading
Just imagine! We live in a universe so immense, so huge! From the farthest star down to the tiniest microscopic proton (and maybe smaller), the size of the universe is mind-boggling! Then there is the detail. So many very exacting … Continue reading
Avinu – Our Father Avinu. Our Father. That is what Yeshua told us to say when we pray. We are to call out to Avinu. Avinu shows us what kind of relationship we are to have with G-d. On the … Continue reading
Well, I wrote initially that I might not get to it every single day. Skipping Shabbat will most likely be the norm, but yesterday wasn’t Shabbat. I will, however, do all 100 days, regardless of when I get them written! … Continue reading
Like a Child on Tiptoe Like a child on tiptoe it sneaks up on me and then strikes with a ferocity that almost takes my breath away. I am blindsided as the intensity of emotion sweeps over me threatening to … Continue reading
This is a time of year when we have been reflecting upon our relationship with YHVH. During that time of reflection we celebrate Yom Teruah…the Feast of Trumpets…also called Rosh Hashanah. This feast represents the coming of the Bridegroom…Yeshua…for His … Continue reading
Abba…You led Your people through the wilderness where You gave them Your Torah and purified them removing the Egypt mentality from them. Please lead us through the wildernesses of this life. Purify us and remove from us our “Egypt” mentality … Continue reading