I provide links to others’ blogs, articles and teachings. I do this because I have found some really good things amongst their writings. While I do respect the scholarship and hard work of others’ studies I do not, however, agree with everything they write/believe. People are not G-d and, therefore, are fallible. Always read with discernment! And yes, that includes the things I write!
- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
- article link
- Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh
- not religion
- Rosh Hashanah
- Shabbat Shalom
- spiritual journey
- the Creator
- How Many Meetings? May 29, 2021I have heard people in meetings give all kinds of opinions about how many meetings a person needs to attend. There is nothing in the big book of AA specifically about that. Some say you have to do 90 meetings … Continue reading →
- How Many Meetings? May 29, 2021
- Your mission…forgiveness the rose
- Dear Abba, please forgive… March 28, 2021
- Photo December 19, 2014
- Does God See Color in His People? July 30, 2021 Ryan Lambert
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets