- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: healing
*** See below. I am sitting here looking out my window at the newly fallen snow. It isn’t much, only about and inch and a half, but it is enough to lay a beautiful cover of white over everything. When … Continue reading
Like a Child on Tiptoe Like a child on tiptoe it sneaks up on me and then strikes with a ferocity that almost takes my breath away. I am blindsided as the intensity of emotion sweeps over me threatening to … Continue reading
Every week I celebrate Shabbat. We open it every Friday evening (Erev Shabbat) and, sometimes, we actually remember to close it (Havdalah). I have made my Shabbat bread and, typically, prepared our meals for that evening and the next day. The … Continue reading
I see a lot of things on Facebook and it makes me wonder what I really have to offer. What is most important in the limited time I have? Dear friends, time is short. Our nation is in crisis. The … Continue reading
Abba, please touch all who read this. Touch all my Facebook friends and all my family and friends. Please fill them with Your healing Shalom. Please bring Your comfort, Your provision and Your touch wherever needed. b’shem Yeshua
I have been in recovery since the mid-80’s. I have checked out different Christian recovery books, but I really like this the best. It is written very plainly with a clear message of biblical truth. One of the things that … Continue reading
Abba…You led Your people through the wilderness where You gave them Your Torah and purified them removing the Egypt mentality from them. Please lead us through the wildernesses of this life. Purify us and remove from us our “Egypt” mentality … Continue reading
Abba…You spoke to us of holy days and times. You spoke to us of Your appointed times. You made it clear that You wanted to spend time with us, that You wanted us to take those times to draw especially … Continue reading