- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: middle-east
Shalom! Let us join together in appreciating the beauty around us! 🙂 Abigail Dear Abba… in the midst of all the darkness and the evil things happening all over the world, may we always be aware of the good things … Continue reading
Abba…we need Your strength and Your refreshing. Help us to stand strong in this world that is growing ever darker. Help us to be Your warriors fighting against the evil that is rising and against the spiritual forces behind that … Continue reading
There are some interesting things developing in the Israeli political parties. I really admire and respect Bibi Netanyahu, but there is a rising star who is more in line with my thinking…not that it matters since I am not Israeli … Continue reading
I have heard much about the Palestinian refugees, but I have not heard about the Israeli refugees. This video explains why. I really feel for the Palestinian refugees. They are trapped and not allowed to better themselves. Who is doing … Continue reading
We hear a lot about the Peace Process, but is all of it true? This video gives a history that most of us don’t know. But we need to know it in order to separate truth from fiction. I appreciate … Continue reading
This is the month of Elul. Elul is the last month in the Jewish year. Rosh Hashanah, the new year comes at the end of Elul. During this month, the people take a look at themselves. They do some soul … Continue reading