- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: christianity
Avinu – Our Father Avinu. Our Father. That is what Yeshua told us to say when we pray. We are to call out to Avinu. Avinu shows us what kind of relationship we are to have with G-d. On the … Continue reading
Sin Is Not Only What We Do Sin is not only what we do, it is what we do not do. How many sins have we committed due to omission? It is not enough to avoid doing wrong. We must … Continue reading
My Calling My calling is to serve Avinu Shabashamayim wherever I am, starting first with my immediate family. I am to serve my spouse and my children. I am to serve those with whom I come in contact. I am … Continue reading
Today, I am thankful for Emergency Rooms. Our son had an earache that just would not go away. We finally had to break down and take him in the middle of Sunday night to the ER. He is now on … Continue reading
As I laid in bed this Shabbat morning, contemplating whether to get up so early or laze for a while, a mind-boggling reality started to cross my mind. For one who loves and worships the Creator, it is something that … Continue reading
Again, I am learning that it really is all about trust. I don’t just need to believe G-d exists. I don’t just need a relationship with Him. I need to be in a right relationship with Him. And that means … Continue reading
Obviously, the thing I want most is for Dave to get better…to be pain free. But, if we cannot have that, the next best thing is for him to get SSDI. He has an appointment to see the SSDI doc … Continue reading
I believe that our Creator is always talking to us and always listening for us to talk to Him. Are we listening? Are we sharing our hearts with Him? How He longs for us to hear His heart and how … Continue reading