- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: Chanukah/Hanukkah
Chanukah is typically called the Festival of Lights because it commemorates the miracle of one days worth of oil burning for eight days after the temple was taken back from the Greeks. However, the literal meaning of the Hebrew word … Continue reading
Our power went out last night before we lit our candles. I don’t know if there is a set time to light them. I just know that I read something about having them burn for a at least 30 minutes … Continue reading
Today is the first day of Chanukah and the second starts tonight. There is something very special about lighting the candles…very soothing. What a reminder of the true Light of the World…the Or HaOlam…Yeshua the Mashiach/Messiah/Christ. Mashiach means “Anointed One”. … Continue reading
I am working on a signature braid for my Shabbat bread. Here are a couple of photos of my last two loaves. This is our soda bottle Chanukiah!
Chag Chanukah Sameach! Merry Christmas! Abba…Your children are celebrating two different holidays during this time. I pray that, whatever they celebrate, they keep Yeshua at the center! Thank You, Yeshua, for coming into our world and bringing Light into the … Continue reading
We are on the third day of Hanukkah. Tonight, the beginning of the fourth day, is also the beginning of Shabbat. Today, for the first time in many years, I am going to make Challah…Shabbat bread. For the first time, … Continue reading
When holidays come, regardless of which one it is that we celebrate, our thoughts oftentimes swing over to what we will be wearing. Here is an article that gives some thoughts on that subject, in a way you might find … Continue reading