- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah Chanukah/Hanukkah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Russ Miller refutes Bill Nye #1Snow cylinders show us the age of that area of the earth. Right? Not necessarily!the rose
- Russ Miller refutes Bill Nye #1
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Loose Change April 24, 2017 email@example.com (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Getting to the Heart of Replacement Theology April 25, 2017 Ryan Lambert
Tag Archives: Shabbat
This is the second article at which I looked for my friend. Does God require Sabbath-keeping of Christians? My response: In the first paragraph, if you notice, it is listing G-d’s holy days….the ones He put in the same scriptures … Continue reading
I was recently in a discussion about shabbat. My friend presented me with two articles and asked for my thoughts. Here is the first one. Did Constantine change the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday? Here is my response. It is … Continue reading
No challah tonight, but you know what? Shabbat isn’t about Challah. I mean, don’t get me wrong. We LOVE Challah and I intend to have some for next week. Traditions are nice. Challah. Candles. Blessings. They are all beautiful, but … Continue reading
Well, I wrote initially that I might not get to it every single day. Skipping Shabbat will most likely be the norm, but yesterday wasn’t Shabbat. I will, however, do all 100 days, regardless of when I get them written! … Continue reading
Shabbat! I am SO thankful for Shabbat. It is a time we set aside to just be with Abba and with family in a special way. I typically stay off of Facebook and I try to curtail my computer time … Continue reading
I am working on a signature braid for my Shabbat bread. Here are a couple of photos of my last two loaves. This is our soda bottle Chanukiah!
As Shabbat is winding down, I am thinking of my day. With Dave gone and Elias holed up in his room, it was fairly quiet and without much interruption. I slept later than usual, probably because it was too hot … Continue reading
Every week I celebrate Shabbat. We open it every Friday evening (Erev Shabbat) and, sometimes, we actually remember to close it (Havdalah). I have made my Shabbat bread and, typically, prepared our meals for that evening and the next day. The … Continue reading