- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Real and False Responsibility October 16, 2017 K. J. Kruger
Tag Archives: cats
Abba…You send Your people all over the world to bring Your teachings to everyone. May we be faithful to bring Truth, Life, Light and Love. May we bring Healing and Shalom. May we be peacemakers and reconcilers. May we help … Continue reading
We love our Manx cats. They have wonderful personalities and are a joy to be around. They are very loving and very desirous of attention. In some ways, they are almost like puppy dogs. If we take walks, some of … Continue reading
These are just random thoughts today. Snow is falling..and sticking. It definitely transforms the world outside while also making it more dangerous to drive. Driving is getting more dangerous anyway with two texting related accidents resulting in three teens dead … Continue reading
One of our kitties, Diego, kept seeing his reflection in the TV we had on the floor from moving. He was SO sure there was another kitten somewhere inside that thing. I wonder how many times we see something in … Continue reading
Our kittens love to play. Here they are playing in pipes. Here they are wrestling each other and playing with whatever they can find. They love to ambush one another! Afterwards, it is time to sleep! If it isn’t too … Continue reading
Our Manx kitty is so beautiful. I woke up two nights in a row about 5:45 with kitty clinging to our bedroom screen. That is no easy feat as the screen is not that close to the ground. I was … Continue reading
We still have a pile of sheet-rock on the living room floor…more than we need, actually. It seems that we have been thriftier than contractors typically are and that is after already returning some sheets! There isn’t much left to … Continue reading