This is just a page to list links to posts discussing abortion. There is a lot of misinformation out there and I want to share the facts I have come across in my “researching” the research. We need to step away from the heat of the topic and start to truly address the heart of the circumstances that cause women to feel they need to have abortions in the first place.
- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah Chanukah/Hanukkah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Russ Miller refutes Bill Nye #1Snow cylinders show us the age of that area of the earth. Right? Not necessarily!the rose
- Russ Miller refutes Bill Nye #1
- Through The Joshua Fund, Evangelicals are caring for the poor & needy in Israel, the West Bank and five Arab countries with the love of Jesus. (Here’s an update on the Board’s visit to the epicenter.) August 22, 2017
- Announcing the 2017 Epicenter Conference: “What does the Future Hold for Israel and Her Neighbors?” (Register today) August 14, 2017
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- To Whom Should We Show Forgiveness? August 22, 2017 K. J. Kruger