Well now…being sick is such fun…not! Yet, I am not dead, not in a hospital, not in a coma. I can see and hear. I can get to the “facilities” on my own. My muscles do not ache. I am not throwin up. (Sorry if TMI.) Overall, life could be a LOT worse! I praise my Creator for all the many blessings I have in my life and I praise Him for enabling me to see them! The stuffy nose will go away. The achey jaw will go away. This is temporary. I will get better. Sure wish I was not missing the JOY dinner, though, and the local movie last night. Oh, well, I am still blessed far beyond what I deserve. It is all a matter of perspective!
- This blog is the sequel to Little RV on the Hillside.
For more details about copyright click on the above graphic and go to the "Copyright" page link above...or click here: https://ourbeitshalom.wordpress.com/copyright/.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 100 Days of Thankfulness Abba article link Beit-Shalom bible cats Challah christianity current-events faith father Feasts food G-d God gratitude healing Holy Spirit/Ruach HaKodesh human-rights Israel Israel/Yisra'el Jesus life love Mashiach/Messiah messiah middle-east musings not religion personal photography photos politics prayer reflections religion Ruach HaKodesh Shabbat Shabbat Shalom shem spirituality thankfulness the Creator theology thoughts truth video videos Yeshua YHVH/YHWH
- Consent versus Misogyny October 12, 2016 email@example.com (Admin)
- Untitled February 6, 2013
- Human authority…Advertisementsthe rose
- Human authority…
- Photo December 19, 2014
- A Compendium of Spiritual Abuse Resources February 21, 2013
- Nature versus Nurture July 24, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org (Randal Kay)
- EVERY Mother Needs To See This… March 24, 2017
- The Underground Episode 80: Can We Know the Day of Jesus’ Return? October 19, 2017
- He Said then She Said: Helping Jewish-Gentile Couples Find Spiritual Harmony September 22, 2016
- Must Gentiles Observe the Sabbath? October 18, 2017 FFOZ Teaching Team