This is what the first sourdough batch looked like coming out of the oven.
They really stuck to the pan. I “dug” out the one loaf and then left the other one to sit in the pan for a bit.
That is what the pan looked like.
This one had very moist sides and bottom after leaving it for a bit in the pan. It did come out more easily.
This pan was a lot cleaner.
I did not take any photos of the inside of the bread. It had a large hole under the crust and was, I think, clearly over-raised. I have decided to make dough at night, let it raise all night and then shape it and put it in the pans in the morning. Then I will keep an eye on the dough to make sure it does not over-raise. After baking this batch, I cleaned the pans and put the second batch in them.